Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1

Well, I had my first day today! And of course, I loved it! :) The students are so sweet and the classroom is so much fun! My host teacher is a great teacher! I can't wait to see what all I will learn! Today I had one little girl ask, "So, what exactly was your inspiration to become a teacher?" A second grader asked me this! They are too smart! haha.
And for all of you wondering how they pronounce my last name, here's how it all went down. I introduced myself as Miss Oldenettel, and immediately, one little boy's hand shot up and he asked me if they could call me "Miss O". So that is how we conquered saying my last name-we just avoid it altogether haha. And we had doughnuts today. All in all, I would say a pretty great day! However, I am utterly exhausted and am going to go to bed here pretty soon! :) Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment