Friday, January 28, 2011

Just the beginning!

Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people will read this, but I figured this would be the easiest way to keep everyone posted on how student teaching is going. I will try to post as much as possible, but I can't guarantee how often it will be! :)
In case you don't already know, I will be in a second grade class at Bible Center Christian School in Charleston, WV. I begin on Monday, but I will only be observing for the first two weeks. I begin teaching one subject at a time starting the third week.
Today started my new adventure! My roommate, Courtney, and I moved up to Charleston. A couple that go to the church we will be attending, offered to let us stay in a trailer that they own. It is so nice! It's the perfect size for two people and they have furnished it. It is such a blessing and a huge answer to prayer! I will try to post pictures pretty soon!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll try to answer as soon as possible! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok...so glad that you posted your info. I am glad that you and Courtney will be together, and so glad that you are at Bible Ctr. Hope that that will be a good experience. And so glad that you are going to be teaching in 2nd grade. That is absolutely my favorite grade...well, one of my favorites! :) Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see pics and see what a great job you will do! The kids will love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty excited! Thanks for posting :)I can't wait to be in 2nd grade! It is a pretty great grade! Thanks for the encouragement! I never got around to emailing you back, but thank you so much for the email! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete